Sunday, April 4, 2010

Not A Bodybuilder!

I'm really not. I'm just your average guy who occasionally enjoys lifting weights for all the health and aesthetic benefits (girls dig it). My personal bests are embarrassingly low, my conditioning is a joke, and I'm more concerned with how my jeans fit than my body fat percentage.

Let me start by telling you right off the bat that I am not in terrible shape. I'm not morbidly obese and I haven't had any health scares to motivate me. I've got tons of friends, a great GF, and lead a fairly active lifestyle. I just want more. I don't want to just look healthy, I want to BE healthy, while enjoying all the good stuff life has to offer.

Basically, I want a lifestyle change, but I still want to have a life.

That's what this blog is going to be about. No calorie counting, no metabolism manipulation, no ball-busting, gut wrenching workouts. Like I said, not a bodybuilder.

No comments:

Post a Comment