Monday, April 19, 2010

Buffeted by Buffets

Days 2, 3, 4, 5 were all pretty good, despite having sat through two buffet meals. Sure, I overate, but nothing like how I used to before. My pants actually still fit after the 2nd buffet!

The best part is that I've been working out really consistently. I don't have the figures for you right now but I'm writing down everything in a small notebook, and apparently, I haven't missed a lifting day.

I'm actually in this to transform my body more than anything else. I'm working with pretty light weights (relatively speaking) and all at home. Nothing kills motivation faster than having to slog through traffic just to get to the gym.

I haven't checked for weight loss and I haven't lost enough fat to see any difference in the mirror, but I feel pretty good. I figure I'll start seeing results in three more weeks. The first week is officially considered a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment